- it’s just been me and one of the new kids working until now. It’s been busy and I keep catching him talking to the security guy. There Are things to do, so why does he keep sitting around doing nothing. So annoyed with him, but at least there is someone else here now.
- most of the kids I see at work are totally cute, but today there was this one kid who was pushing a cart and trying to crash into me. Okay kid, I have 6 carts and you have one. Who do you think is going to win?
- I almost got hit by 2 different cars today because I was right behind them and they either didn’t see me or didn’t look before trying to back out. Watch where you are driving people!
- so if you remember, I bit my tongue pretty hard the other day. Pretty much anything I eat hurts my tongue. EVEN CHOCOLATE. I’m so sad.
- I get off at 9 and that seems so far away.
6:45 pm • 21 October 2014 • 1 note
i have a major headache and i’m not looking forward to going to work later today.
1:28 pm • 21 October 2014 • 1 note
Favorite Mumford Moments 1/?
Marcus’ story of forgetting the lyrics to Little Lion Man and looking to Ben for help. [x]
1:12 pm • 21 October 2014 • 1,418 notes
I found these gifs I made a while back for a site that’s not running anymore, so I thought I’d post them here. It’s a description of psychiatric symptoms and states of mind using a pink box and some other stuff.
(Source: rubyetc, via --dopamine)
12:40 pm • 21 October 2014 • 78,032 notes
Every time I go on a hike I’m reminded of the things I couldn’t do 3 years ago. Hiking like Weightloss is a uphill battle until you get to the top. The view is worth the struggle.
#fitness #weightloss #fatloss #transformationtuesday #transformation #workingout #transform #inspiration #inspiring
12:30 pm • 21 October 2014 • 498 notes
so i guess my parents are actually moving because they have a place to live in north carolina.
i wish i had a car and the money and time to drive to north carolina because that would be such a cool road trip.
12:27 pm • 21 October 2014